donderdag 27 maart 2014

My Spring Fashion Wish-list

Geen opmerkingen:
 
It's almost April which means that soon my sweaters and tights can be moved to the back of my closet to make room for high waisted shorts and floral dresses. The weather forecast for this weekend is sunny and around 18 degrees Celsius, this got me so excited for summer that I went on an online shopping spree to fill up my spring/summer wardrobe. (I'm actually saving money for my trip to Blanes this summer, so many of these items will have to sit in my wish-list for a little longer before they can join my closet...)


H&M:

€9,95

Crop tops! A love it or hate it item but I definitely 
love these ones for spring!

€34,95

I'm a little late to the peplum trend (it just didn't 
look right with my figure) but now that I'm getting a breast reduction 
I'm looking forward to adding them to my collection!

€19,95

Black is definitely the least tropical color out there, but still, you can never 
go wrong with a little black dress, no matter what the season! 
This one has trendy little cutouts on the side.
€14,95

Bustiers, like crop tops, are a love it or hate it item. Some of them look 
a little too sexy for my taste but this one I would definitely wear, paired with 
some high waisted shorts and converse sneakers.


€39,95

Kimonos! Probably my most-wanted item for this spring, 
they look good with almost everything.


Forever 21:

€28,90

Wedges are my go to shoes in the summer, these floral ones would look 
amazing under a flowy maxi skirt or dress.

€13,75

Staying with the floral trend, this playsuit is perfect for those 
blazing hot summer days!

€17,75

Asymmetrical skirts are my favorite statement pieces, 
they can easily transform your outfit from casual to classy.

€17,75

Another floral playsuit (what can I say, I'm a little obsessed), 
this time with sunflowers which look a little more edgy than your typical flower print. 


asos:

€81,74

You can never go wrong with denim shorts in spring/summer,
here they added a cute print to spice them up.

€32,29

Everything about this dress screams summer, a minty pop of color, 
the lace and of course the short hemline.

€30,90

While I prefer wedges, sandals are the perfect summer shoes if 
you are planning on walking all day. These leather ones look super comfy!

€70,23

Another kimono, this one has long sleeves and fringe 
on the end

€11,94

A basic tee with tropical print.


Which items should I buy this spring/summer? And do you already have 
a spring/summer wish-list?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff