zondag 16 maart 2014

Tag: My Life In 20 Questions

Geen opmerkingen:
 
Since my blog is still quite new and I don't know in which exact direction I'm taking things yet, I thought I'd do a tag while I draft some more time consuming posts (Outfit of the day, my make-up routine etc.). I chose the "My Life In 20 Questions Tag" because it's quite simple but still very personal. Hope you guys enjoy!


What's your favorite color?

I really can't choose one, but I love all purple and red tones! My current favorite is probably burgundy.

What's your favorite number?

Seven! I really don't know why though.

What's your dream career?

Acting definitely! Probably never going to happen but it says "dream career" so... I'm most likely going to study criminology next year, so criminologist would be a more realistic option.


Where do you see yourself living when you're on your own?

I want to study in Amsterdam so probably there. But after that I would like to immigrate to LA, I've never been but it seems like the most perfect city ever.

Where is your favorite place to travel?

Anywhere warm! No but seriously, probably Spain because I was born there and being there makes me feel at home.

What do you do in your free time?

Sleep is the first thing that popped into my mind, lazy much? However when I'm awake I like to read, watch TV series and movies, and blog of course!

Favorite clothing store?

Primark, just because it's so cheap!

Dream car?

I know nothing about cars but I would love to have a red convertible, If only the weather here would allow it (and my wallet obviously....).

What TV shows can't you live without?

Do you have a few hours? I'm currently following about twenty-five but If I had to pick my favorites I would go for; Sherlock, Reign, Game of Thrones, Parks and Recreation and Hannibal. 


3 things you need in your life are...?

Chocolate. I have quite an addiction even though I'm trying to eat as healthy as possible. Next thing is music, I don't think anyone can live without some form of music in their life. Lastly... sunshine. I'm a big fan of the sun, a few rays can turn my whole mood around.

I can't sleep without...?

A bed! Some people have mastered the art of sleeping anywhere (trains, cars, the sidewalk etc.) but sadly I'm not one of them.

If you were given one million dollars all for yourself what would you do with it?

Buy a house in LA and move there for sure.


I have a celebrity crush on....?

I have so many celebrity crushes, it's embarrassing really. Most of them are old enough to be my dad... A random selection: Benedict Cumberbatch, Mads Mikkelsen, Chris Pine, Johnny Depp and last but certainly not least; Ian Somerhalder.

What is your favorite treat to eat?

White chocolate oreos!

My favorite wild animal is?

A penguin! They're just so cute and silly.


What is your favorite season?

Without a doubt, summer!

My favorite childhood shows were...

Totally Spies, As Told By Ginger, Pokémon, Sailor Moon, Rocket Power, Powerpuff girls and The Wild Thornberrys

Why did you start making youtube videos?

I actually still have to start... But the youtube community seems so great I can't wait to be a part of it.

What do you hold close to your heart?

My friends and my mom.


What is one music artist that you are in love with?

All three girls from HAIM. They are very talented and funny!



I tag all of you to do this tag, I think it's a great way to keep things personal while not giving too much away!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff