donderdag 1 mei 2014

Drugstore Make-up Haul + Reviews

Geen opmerkingen:
 
Yesterday our local drug store had a 50% percent discount on all make-up and nail polishes. I was almost out of mascara and eyeliner so I decided to restock and I also bought some other items that were on my wish list. Let's take a look shall we?


Everything together


Max Factor Fantasy Fire Nail-polish
€4,99


daylight


direct sunlight


flash

This nail polish looks best as a topcoat, here I used it over "38 vino tinto" by Catrice. It looks far better in person, it has a holographic look to it and the shimmer changes depending on the light.


all about matt! oil control make-up base
€3,29



This make-up base is great for people with oily skin. It keeps your face from getting shiny and makes your foundation stay in place. My face is pretty oily but with this base I'm shine free for at least four hours!


all-in-one CC cream by Essence
€3,99



This CC cream only comes in one color, which is a little too dark for my skin. Luckily when I blend it into my neck you can't really tell. It looks a little shiny on my hand but after applying powder it looks nice and matt.


Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in 120 Cutting Edge
€8,99




My obsession with dark lip colors started last fall but somehow I never found that perfect dark plum color. This lipstick comes pretty close to what I was looking for all that time! It's nice and dark but still wearable. It feels soft on your lips and doesn't dry them out. The lipstick lasts for about four hours.


Essence I Love Stage Eyeshadow base
€2,49



I've been using this eye shadow base for almost a year now, this is my third one! It looks a little orange when you first apply it but once you blend it and apply your eye shadow, you don't see a thing. This base keeps your eye shadow looking intense for about eight hours.


Catrice Allround Concealer
€3,59


Another all time favorite; this Catrice concealer palette. Although I only use the last 3 colors, I love this concealer because you can mix it to match your exact skin tone!


Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner
€8,99



This is the only liner I use, I can't make a nice line or wing with anything else! Most liquid liners dry out real quick but the last one I owned lasted for about five months!


 L'oreal Lash Architect Mascara
€14,99


I've been using this mascara for a few months now and I really love it. It gives my lashes length and keeps them curled all day long.


My naked eye.


My eye with L'oreal Lash Architect Mascara and Maybelline Master Precise Liquid Liner.




Not a lot of new products, but why replace products that still work fine? What is your recent favorite make-up purchase? Or your all-time favorite product that you keep re-buying? 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff