dinsdag 13 mei 2014

H&M Haul

Geen opmerkingen:
 
Saturday I received a package from my favorite store: H&M! I ordered some basic summer essentials that my closet still lacked, let's take a look shall we?


€9,95

No I didn't go crazy in photoshop, this is how vibrant these shorts really are! They're also really comfortable and look great with a summer tan. 

€9,95

I finally found my ideal summer sandals! I wanted something in a neutral color that wasn't black, no toe sandal and preferably with a band around my ankle. It took me a while but luckily I found them.

€12,95

Crop tops and crocheted clothing are all the rage and this piece combines those two trends perfectly. This will look great over a brighty colored bikini top!

€4,95 

Another light weight top, this one with a cute sea bass print.

€14,95

This is my fourth maxi-skirt so I think I can officially say they're my favorite clothing item at the moment. This one is dark blue and has a slit on the side.

Have you already bought your essential summer items? Or are you waiting for the last minute summer sales?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff