donderdag 10 april 2014

Budget Spring Make-up Tutorial

Geen opmerkingen:
 
Today I thought I'd make a spring make-up tutorial. Instead of a regular video tutorial I decided to make a photo-tutorial. It's a lot quicker to make and gives you a detailed look at all the steps. I only used drugstore make-up for this look so you can recreate it without spending a lot of money! This look was inspired by my newest make-up purchase:


NYC City Proof twistable intense lip color in "Ballroom blush"
and duo eyeshadow "irresistible fox-trott" from Essence.


First we start off with a clean face, I just applied my moisturizer and lip balm


Then apply a primer to your eyelids. I used "I love stage eyeshadow base" 
by Essence.



Apply a white/vanilla color to the inner third of your eye and under your brows.
I used "670 Vanilla & Charles" by Catrice.


Take a salmon nude color and use this in the middle of your eyelid and the outer corner.
I used the duo eyeshadow "irresistible fox-trott" from Essence.


Take a fluffy blending brush and use it to apply a golden brown color in your crease.
I used the golden color from the same duo.

                                      

Apply eyeliner, I made a wing but you can go for any shape you'd like.
I used Maybelline master precise liquid liner.


Apply your mascara and foundation. I used Lash Architect by L'oreal and
all-in-one CC cream by Essence.


Matify your face with translucent powder and apply blush. I used
Essence all about matt loose powder and rose gold blush by Sleek.


Don't forget your bronzer! Here I used Catrice sun glow matt bronzer in
030 medium bronze.


Fill in your brows with powder or pencil, I used the darkest color from
Catrice their eyebrow set. Last but not least, choose your favorite bold lipstick!
I chose a NYC City Proof twistable intense lip color in "Ballroom blush".



And this is the final look! Subtle yet vibrant and warm for spring and summer. You can leave the bold lipstick if you want a more natural look. Should I do more photo tutorials? Or do you prefer video?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff