zondag 23 maart 2014

My Make-up Routine

Geen opmerkingen:
 
Today I filmed my second Youtube video: "My Make-up Routine". The original length of this video was half an hour but usually it only takes me twenty minutes. I don't wear this much make-up everyday, probably only two to three times a week. The rest of the week I either wear mascara and concealer or nothing at all.





A list of all the products I used:

Eyes:
Essence I love stage eyeshadow base
Sleek au naturel palette
Maybelline master precise liquid eyeliner
L'oreal lash architect waterproof mascara
Essence long lasting eye pencil in 01 black fever

Face:
Essence all-in-one cc cream
Essence all about matt fixing loose powder
Catrice retouch light-reflecting concealer
Catrice lip and cheek colour in 03 Bed Of Flowers
Catrice sun glow matt bronzing powder medium skin
Catrice prime and fine highlighting powder
Catrice eyebrow set
HEMA eyebrow gel
Essence lipstick in 04 on the catwalk


What video would you like to see next?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff