vrijdag 18 juli 2014

Photo Diary: My Week In Spain

Geen opmerkingen:
 
I got back from Blanes (Spain) last Sunday and I thought I'd make a photo diary of my week there. I went with 4 friends and we stayed at a cosy apartment near the beach. I truly had the time of my life, I love Spain! I'm leaving for Turkey today with my mother and brother so my blog will be inactive until I return on the 1st of September, sorry! Let's get on to the pictures, shall we?

The first thing we did after
 we arrived and dropped of our suitcases? Straight to the beach of course!


Pure bliss and look at the ocean, beautiful shade of blue!


Let's take a selfie!


Showing off my new bikini.


Home cooked meal! Completely vegan and very easy.


Waiting for the bus to Lloret de Mar!


The view from our balcony, the "Arena", the biggest club in Blanes.


Spotted the most beautiful rainbow while looking for a place to have dinner.


Amazing!


And of course, while in Spain you must drink Sangria!


Look at all those fruits, yum!


Boat trip in Lloret de Mar. 


We spend one day in Barcelona and visited the Sagrada Familia.



Still a work in progress.




 Met up with my dad in Barcelona (he lives in Zaragoza).



Italian for dinner!




Some group photos!


Our last dinner together in Blanes.


All the wrist bands I collected.


I was so sad to leave at the end of the week, the days went far too quick. This was my first vacation without my parents and it felt great! You have so much more freedom when you're with your friends. Sorry for the bad quality of the pictures but they were all taken with my phone! Should I do a photo diary about my week in Turkey too?

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff